Bookkeeper General Accounting
7th of February 2023
Website TrinityYS_Org Trinity Youth Services
Helping children and families create a better future.
We are currently searching for a highly qualified, dynamic professional to join our team. We are seeking a dependable, seasoned Staff Accountant with strong analytical skills and a passion for details. The ability to collaborate in a team environment is important. The chosen candidate will be responsible for preparing monthly bank reconciliations, managing general ledger and month-end/year-end close processes, maintaining and balancing subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies. The Staff Accountant also assists the Controller and executive management team in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll. He/she has direct involvement in internal and external audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls, maintenance and review of 1099 vendors, establishing system controls and developing procedures to improve existing systems, preparing and reviewing financial statements for management, the board and contracting entities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of operations related experience in the Accounting field.
- Must be able to multi-task and perform duties quickly and accurately.
- Experience with General Ledger (GL), including month/year-end closing required.
- Experience working in a professional capacity with a variety of publics, in person, by phone, e-mail and/or fax.
- Must be familiar with computerized accounting software and have working proficiency in the use of standard productivity software such as spreadsheets and word processing packages.
- Experience with SAGE-100 is required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and level professionalism at all times.
- Must communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing in English.
- Must be 21 years of age or older and able to pass a physical examination; drug clearance; criminal background check and Child Abuse Index check.
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license with clean DMV history and the ability to safely operate a motor vehicle and be insurable by Trinity’s insurance carrier.
Pay rate: $25.00 per hour. Annual performance bonus available.
Covid-19 Vaccine Requirement
As of October 15, 2021, Trinity Youth Services has required the COVID-19 vaccine for all employees, excluding those with an approved medical or religious exemption, as a condition of employment to help ensure the safety of all employees and youth and families served.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com