Interim Bilingual Case Manager
3rd of August 2023
We are currently seeking an Interim Bilingual Case Manager to join our residential team. The Interim Bilingual Case Manager shall be responsible for using sound professional judgement and best practices to ensure quality case management services are provided to the service population especially in crisis situations while maintaining compliance with established state and federal standards. Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct initial intake interviews of UCs to include gathering familial, possible sponsorship information and to establish age of the youth.
- Conducts interviews/assessments of family members, friends of family and/or sponsors to determine the integrity of the relationship and verify information received from minor within 24-48 hours upon admission to the shelter.
- Determine options available for youth within 48-72 hours and proceed with the required documentation to reunify youth with family in home country or in the United States as deemed applicable.
- Provided weekly face to face updates to youth and telephonic updates to family members/sponsor with documentation found in the UC Portal. Ensure all information is imputed and unloaded onto the UC portal within the ORR timeline.
- Ensure completed cases are submitted for internal review on a timely manner and within the ORR guidelines.
- Coordinate weekly treatment team meetings with representatives from all departments at the shelter.
- Attend case staffing/pre-staffing with funding source representative.
- Drive clients to facilitate program services, may include transportation to court appointments, attorney visits, other appointments as per contractual requirements as needed.
- May also include transporting youth within the United States if reunified.
- Coordinate travel arrangement for UCs to their sponsors locations.
- Drive a vehicle, when necessary, travel to other residential campuses, and attend trainings and meetings outside the agency, as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Education, Psychology, Sociology, or other behavioral science equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability and leadership through a minimum of three-years related experience in the field of child or family welfare services or as a Social Worker.
- Must be proficient in the use of computers, including Email, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Must communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing in English.
- Must be 21 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license; able to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to pass a physical examination; drug clearance; criminal background check; Child Abuse Index check. Must be fluent in at least Spanish, verbal and written.
- In all cases, he/she should fulfill the general requirements as established in the California Code of Regulations, Title 22.
Pay rate: $25.00 per hour.
Covid-19 Vaccine Requirement
As of October 15, 2021, Trinity Youth Services has required the COVID-19 vaccine for all employees, excluding those with an approved medical or religious exemption, as a condition of employment to help ensure the safety of all employees and youth and families served.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com