13th of December 2022
We are currently looking for a qualified Maintenance Worker to join our residential team! This position will primarily be assigned to our Trinity Yucaipa location. The Maintenance Worker will be responsible for ensuring routine maintenance is completed on Trinity Youth Services’ youth residential campus. Candidates should have experience in general “handyman” and custodial skills to include troubleshooting and repair of minor electrical, plumbing, painting, and drywall. Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Setting up a preventive maintenance calendar for HVAC units, boilers, water heaters, commercial kitchen equipment, and all major appliances and coordinating outside service scheduling with the Campus Director.
- Communicating campus needs with the director and collaboratively developing plans to address all needs (internal and external projects).
- Ensure all Trinity Youth Services vehicles have scheduled preventive maintenance done in a timely manner.
- Will work closely with Maintenance Supervisor to ensure all damages or vehicle failures are reported and attended to in a timely manner.
- Drive a vehicle when necessary.
- A High school diploma or GED required. Must have experience in overall routine building maintenance (electrical, plumbing, carpentry).
- Familiarity with HVAC systems and ability to perform preventive maintenance on HVAC units preferred.
- Must be able to keep accurate records and receipts.
- Familiarity with building and safety codes is preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older and able to pass a physical examination; drug clearance; criminal background check and Child Abuse Index check.
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license with clean DMV history and the ability to safely operate a motor vehicle and be insurable by Trinity’s insurance carrier.
- Should have an interest in working directly with youth in accordance with the general requirements as established in the California Administrative Code, Title 22.
- Must communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Pay rate: $16.00 per hour. Annual performance bonus available.
Covid-19 Vaccine Requirement
As of October 15, 2021, Trinity Youth Services has required the COVID-19 vaccine for all employees, excluding those with an approved medical or religious exemption, as a condition of employment to help ensure the safety of all employees and youth and families served.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org