Mental Health Therapist (Licensed or Associate)
25th of April 2022
We are currently looking for a Full Time Therapist (Licensed or Registered Associate) to join our Mental Health team.
- The Therapist will provide specialty therapeutic services to adolescent males residing in a short-term residential therapeutic program (individual, family, and group therapy); and other Foster Youth.
- Provide crisis intervention and case management services to children and their families.
- Develop assessments and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with the child and family team to implement outcome goals.
- The therapist will receive training in mental health service delivery and documentation, as well as certification in one or more evidence-based practices.
- A Master’s Degree with counseling experience and licensed as a Therapist or in the process of becoming licensed is highly desirable.
- Must have experience working with youth and families; knowledge of child abuse dynamics, family violence and family systems is preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older and able to pass a physical examination; drug clearance; criminal background check and Child Abuse Index check.
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license with clean DMV history and the ability to safely operate a motor vehicle and be insurable by Trinity’s insurance carrier.
- Should have an interest in working directly with youth in accordance with the general requirements as established in the California Administrative Code, Title 22.
- Must communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing in English. Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus.
Salary: Compensation commensurate with experience. Quarterly and annual performance bonus available.
Covid-19 Vaccine Requirement
As of October 15, 2021, Trinity Youth Services has required the COVID-19 vaccine for all employees, excluding those with an approved medical or religious exemption, as a condition of employment to help ensure the safety of all employees and youth and families served.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com