8th of August 2023
We are currently looking for a Full-Time, Office Manager to join our residential team. As the Office Manager, you will perform a variety of clerical duties including:
- Accurately type reports, letters, memos and other documents as needed.
- Be responsible for petty cash fund.
- Keep binders containing Agency forms up-dated and categorized.
- Keep accurate records of all reports sent to outside agencies.
- Oversee all in-coming and out-going mail, ensuring it is distributed and sent in a timely manner.
- Assist nurse in tracking and receiving medical billings.
- Coordinate all office needs for special youth programs, and grant-funded programs.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all payroll data is collected, calculated, and submitted to mission office as required.
- Be responsible for all personnel related issues (insurance, confidential memo’s, change of status forms).
- Handle all on ground Worker’s Compensation claims ensuring accurate documentation has been filled out and proper procedures followed.
- Interact with children as directed to accomplish the above goals.
- Drive a vehicle when necessary.
- A High school diploma or GED required. A minimum of one year clerical experience.
- Writing, verbal skills, and the ability to compose quality reports and other necessary correspondence are essential.
- Must be proficient in the use of computers, including Email, Microsoft Word and Excel and be able to accurately type 40 words per minute.
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Must communicate effectively with all publics and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a facility/program similar to Trinity or one with the counseling, education, or recreation of youth is preferred.
- Should have an interest in working directly with youth in accordance with the general requirements as established in the California Administrative Code, Title 22.
- Must communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing in English.
- Must be 21 years of age or older and able to pass a physical examination; drug clearance; criminal background check and Child Abuse Index check.
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license with clean DMV history and the ability to safely operate a motor vehicle and be insurable by Trinity’s insurance carrier.
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish).
Pay rate: $19.00 per hour.
Covid-19 Vaccine Requirement
As of October 15, 2021, Trinity Youth Services has required the COVID-19 vaccine for all employees, excluding those with an approved medical or religious exemption, as a condition of employment to help ensure the safety of all employees and youth and families served.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org