Facilities Support Staff Services Supervisor
8th of June 2022
We are currently searching for a Full-Time Facilities Support Services Supervisor to join our Mission Warehouse Team. The Facilities Support Services Supervisor shall keep all warehouse activities such as shipping and receiving, organizing, and cleaning the warehouse in a well-functioning manner. Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain all warehouse inventories and inventory system.
- Work with site maintenance staff to ensure compliance of all facilities for OSHA safety requirements.
- Communicate with Facility Directors to ensure that facility needs are being met and resolved properly and in a timely manner.
- Receives requisitions and determines items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and schedules delivery.
- Prepares parcels for mailing.
- Be responsible for building maintenance on assigned buildings and offices.
- Ensure all Trinity Youth Services warehouse vehicles have scheduled PM’s done in a timely manner.
- Will work closely with Director of Quality Assurance & Compliance to ensure all damages or vehicle failures are reported and attended to in a timely manner.
- Be able to prioritize work and work independently.
- Must be available and accessible to work a flexible schedule as needed, including occasional evenings and weekends.
- Travel (day trips, overnight trips, etc.) as required for completion of above listed tasks.
- High school diploma preferred, or GED accepted. Must have experience in warehousing and shipping/receiving procedures, also knowledge of inventory control.
- Must be able to operate a forklift or be willing to be trained in off-loading containers.
- Must have a special interest in working with youth and must fulfill the general requirements as established in the California Administrative Code, Title 22.
- Must communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing in English.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and able to pass a physical examination; drug clearance; criminal background check and Child Abuse Index Check.
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license with clean DMV history and the ability to safely operate a motor vehicle and be insurable by Trinity’s insurance carrier.
Pay rate: $20.00 per hour. Annual performance bonus available.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org