Open House at Rancho Cucamonga Office Welcomes Community
2nd of December 2017
On November 30, Trinity Youth Services in Rancho Cucamonga opened its doors to community members in their new location. “Our goal is to educate and inform the public about foster care as well as give support to families caring for children,” said Director Laura Kassem. “This is an opportunity for the local community to learn more about us and the services we provide.”
At the Rancho Cucamonga, CA office, 13 staff members guide resource parents through the process of creating a stable home for children. One resource parent, a retired woman caring for three foster children under the age of 5, described her experience with Trinity Youth Services. “I receive everything I need to provide these children with a happy and whole life. This lets me concentrate on the joy that they give me and how to give them what they need in a stable family environment.”
What Trinity Youth Services Provides
During their time with Trinity Youth Services, children are matched with resource parents along with all of the services they need for mental, physical and emotional well-being. Trinity Youth Services centralizes support services to ensure a smooth transition for parents and children by providing:
- Professional guidance on how to best care for foster children.
- A safe, staff-monitored space for children to meet with biological family members.
- Treatment services for children from licensed social workers and therapists to heal from emotional and psychological issues that arise due to trauma.
- Training and support for resource parents to prepare for home-based family care.
- Intensive support and training for resource parents who care for children with complex emotional and behavioral issues.
- A child and family team including child, resource parents, social workers, psychiatrist and other experienced staff members to develop the best plan for each child’s future.
All Trinity Youth Services locations feature one-on-one information sessions for potential resource parents and support throughout the entire certification process.
To learn more about becoming a resource parent or schedule a one-on-one information session with Trinity Youth Services, click here.
Kelly Baumann, AmeriCorps VIP Fellow
Kelly specializes in creating and optimizing digital content for the Trinity Youth Services blog. She has ten years of experience as a marketer and has held a variety of positions including content writer, social media coordinator, public relations executive and content strategist. At Trinity Youth Services, Kelly focuses on sharing stories and information to educate the public about foster care, adoption and the programs that Trinity Youth Services provides.
Tel: (909)426-0773 | Email: email@example.com